Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheManFromFOXHOUND
Nov 5, 2011
I had a great time last year so count me in.

Here's my goodreads

This year I've really gotten into poetry, and I would love to get some more modern poetry collections. If you're not sure what kind of poetry is good or if you think all poetry is fart-huffing garbage, I'm also into all kinds of literature (classics, modern, and post-modern), and I wouldn't say no to some genuinely thoughtful sci-fi/fantasy. Non-fiction would also be great. I enjoy history and philosophy, and honestly I'm feeling like I don't have enough philosophy books right now.

I'd prefer physical books and used books are great, especially with margin notes from the previous owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheManFromFOXHOUND
Nov 5, 2011

Pleiades posted:

I got a nice letter, three books, and a picture of a baby girl! Thank you, Santa!

https://imgur.com/a/Gh1Ok

(linked here because the pictures are massive on this MB).

I actually read Second Foundation and Foundation's Edge years ago. Probably not a good plan. I found the Second Foundation easier to read though, imo.

I, uh, didn't know that picture was in the book. Oops! Hope you enjoy your gifts!

TheManFromFOXHOUND
Nov 5, 2011
Books came!

https://imgur.com/a/CA5j1

Thanks TheBoat! I love all these, especially the giant size Nietzsche! Where did you even find those?