Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i like the gulag meme because most of the anarchists and soc dems using it don't realize that the inmates of the gulag system were mostly leftists (under lenin) and bolsheviks (under stalin), and the remaining MLs know but keep that part to themselves, bc it's important to only reveal that part after you've taken over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

GoluboiOgon posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Administration_for_Affairs_of_Prisoners_of_War_and_Internees

At one point the gulag system imprisoned 4M Nazis. They were punched routinely. This was a good thing.

they let them all out after the war, the surviving communists only got let out after stalin died and kruschev felt powerful enough to denounce him

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Shut the gently caress up and get out of this thread.

sorry for spilling the beans pener

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

sorry lefties, if ur in the DSA ur a socdem and revisionist traitor to the true path of Marxism-Leninism-Avakianism

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

1 centrist, 55 gamergaters, a skinhead, and 100 cameras in one labor camp. Tune in to Survivor Re-Education.

most gamergaters aren't much in the physical fitness department and these days odds are the skinhead is also a gamergater so if i shiv the latter in the showers i think i can establish dominance pretty quickly. then it's only a matter of digging an escape tunnel wide enough for a few of the heftier ones; gonna need a ready food supply to survive the trek through the siberian wilderness

• Locked thread