Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Alvarez has a dog brain and misses really obvious stuff all the time, which is why I stick to his old NWA reviews. I also think he's much more fun to listen to when he likes something vs when he doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
When Bryan kept complaining about brian cage waiting to help Swerve in the Texas death match near the end, just obnoxious levels of whining, and then not a peep about the bloodline waiting to help Roman near the ending of his dumb match

That's when my patience to listening to him hit its limit.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I listen to B&V for Vinny, because at least he knows when there is an X-Men or video game reference or can figure out the ring psychology enough to put logic where logic might not be.

Bryan is unfortunately going the way of the IWC guy upset his fantasy booking isn't going a certain way, but please super follow, cameo and YouTube subscription and get the F4W membership, even though you're probably still there for Dave.

And we will see you, after a while!

Future Me Hates Me
Sep 27, 2018
Does Bryan still insist that Toni Storm's hip attack is shoot injuring people?