Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yeah it went on a little long, no lies in the rant tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

yea ok posted:

thought Tara was a good guest, didn't exactly add anything to the conversations but didn't detract either. Could B&V be back?

The stuff Tara mentioned had me thinking she's a goon :ninja:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

The couple of times that Englishwoman has been on she's literally made me wonder why she didn't replace Craig altogether

Craig has resorted these days to breathing heavily into the mic so you know he's still actually on the show

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
every podcast with more than one person has a meal ticket guy

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Once Joe gets going he can't be stopped. It's a blessing and a curse

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Yeah to be fair it was a good (though long) rant and I'll probably add the flagship to my podcast repertoire just thought it was funny

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
It's one of the few remaining podcasts I can listen to that doesn't spend half its time gushing about the bloodline or cody.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Deadlock is about a woman but does not feature one.

A very old piece of SomethingAwful history shows up unexpectedly in the first few minutes

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/johngaburick/status/604035002146373632

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
wild Deadlock Patreon segment today, on to an even wilder Q&A. Corsica Steve nearly made me fall over

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

wild Deadlock Patreon segment today, on to an even wilder Q&A. Corsica Steve nearly made me fall over

pulse and Tony getting really hot about the dog poo poo questions johnny picked was incredible

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

A very old piece of SomethingAwful history shows up unexpectedly in the first few minutes

what? ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny?

also the overlap between today's episode and the kiddkingpin sync released today had my head spinning

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what? ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny?
was neil cicierega a goon? I suppose that shouldn't surprise me, but it still kind of does.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ToiletofSadness posted:

was neil cicierega a goon? I suppose that shouldn't surprise me, but it still kind of does.

At times but his early stuff was really more of a newgrounds thing imo

Broke: major league gaming streaming shooters and StarCraft
Woke: Tony playing the bluey ps5 game offline and not streaming it

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

ToiletofSadness posted:

Cicierega was e-famous before he was the goon Trapezoid.

He was later permabanned out of jealousy.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

apophenium posted:

I tried to listen to the Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast and they brought up people concerntrolling about that Darby Allin spot through the glass at Revolution and how no attention should be paid to them, they're just engagement farming, etc. Then they ranted about those same posts and posters for like 45 min lol

they spend at least half an hour hotdogging about how poo poo wrestling twitter is and how they're the only real podcasters in every episode. have to be in the mood for it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theyre right

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

flagship plus

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

rotinaj posted:

Broke: major league gaming streaming shooters and StarCraft
Woke: Tony playing the bluey ps5 game offline and not streaming it

The Patreon feed should just be UFC SGH's & Bluey Watch This's.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

dsriggs posted:

The Patreon feed should just be UFC SGH's & Bluey Watch This's.

Get Kenny on an SGH

https://x.com/dahomiejoebro/status/1767334940360790058?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ian Riccaboni is the guest on today's Podcast: The Ride: The CityWalk Orlando Saga: Multiverse of Madness Phase 2 - Sector 3.

I am excited to get through my backlog of these episodes to see how Ian tries to convince them that The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is good.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
he does a good job. he's a great fit for the show

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Can’t wait to catch up and find out if the Sector Keeper asks to spend the night smoking cloves in the ROH arena with Ian.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Best wrestling commentator, also apparently a really fun dad.

I wonder who has more collector cups, Ian or Mike Carlson

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Dave writes like no other
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1768092287081603539

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
"So he's like a mass murderer.... I mean he did murder Cole Carter even though he showed up in ROH... which actually is as close to death as you can get since no one sees it.. haha I shouldn't have said that, but I did..."

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
trump cadence

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Extremely Ruthless Aggression hours on Deadlock this week

quote:

WWF got sued by the World Wildlife Fund and now had to change the company name to World Wrestling Entertainment! This is the first episode after we “GET THE F OUT!” The nWo promises to change the landscape of the WWE! During a match of the nWo vs Stone Cold, Ric Flair, and Bradshaw, Ric Flair joins the New World Order! Hulk Hogan also steals The Undertaker's motorcycle and runs it over with a semi truck! Plus, The WWE Hardcore Championship changes hands about 5 times, William Regal becomes European Champion and Kevin Nash arrives in a limo!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1769763373732782118

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Get his rear end Dave

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sounds like Rodimer has another kill order.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Get his rear end Dave

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

Extremely Ruthless Aggression hours on Deadlock this week

How the gently caress did I watch this time period and it still didn’t break me

Took Benoit and college to shake me, and punk/dbry leaving to end it entirely(with help from lingering apathy from the guest host period)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I still lose my cool over a 1/4 star thirty years ago - Kenta Kobashi v Kensuke Sasaki. Which was in the Dome.

I'm still right Dave.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's no COOL to LOSE

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

beast

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Enjoyable bodybuilding tangent on the Saturday show

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Trying posted:

Enjoyable bodybuilding tangent on the Saturday show

I can't remember the guy's name and now it's killing me.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
it's not flex wheeler is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Incessant Excess posted:

it's not flex wheeler is it
It's Flex Wheeler.