Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

is this the sort of thing y’all are talking about

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wrasslin/comments/1biad3d/this_has_to_be_some_sort_of_record_2_minutes_and/

because imo that’s a really cool thing to pull off on a live show, and completely let down by wwe’s school play level acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Well, does she?

she does not

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yes she does you son of a bitch!

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Quantum of Phallus posted:

D&B arguing over whether or not Deanna Purazzo has any heat was the most heated i've heard them in ages, so funny

I’m genuinely upset that I agree with Bryan about Deonna.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Really good ep. Loved them breaking down the ratings strategy behind the Punk tape segment.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tony when the overnights come in 😔

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lol

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

The boys aren't Yano fans?!

To be fair, Yano is a guy whose shtick works best when you're in the building.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I thoroughly enjoy this comment

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Gaz-L posted:

To be fair, Yano is a guy whose shtick works best when you're in the building.

This is the first time I'm let down by the boys.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The hogan bits are great but I think I prefer when all three boys decide its time to start going

"heeeeeey-uh, Dr. Hunter's not sure about this one. Seems-uh to me there's only one MVP here..."

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

dsriggs posted:

I did NOT need to be reminded of finlaydick.jpg :gonk:

I was listening to that part when I was lined up at the supermarket and I probably looked like an insane person trying to hold it together.

Why's he so mad?? He's hard as gently caress!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

after todays WOR its very evident bryan does not watch dynamite with the sound on

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STING 64 posted:

after todays WOR its very evident bryan does not watch dynamite with the sound on

Why do you think he DVRs everything, so he can watch at 2.5x speed

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

he should just get aew plus loving amateur hour

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shard posted:

he should just get aew plus loving amateur hour

That would be worse for him, no commercials to skip.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i hope bryan rediscovers his love for wrestling once his kids are grown and dadbrain has worn off

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Byan and Vinny live show in Las Vegas will now serve as a memorial for Gladys "Granny" Gibson, so everybody can take the time to remember her.

She's not dead, she just decided she wants them to make the show about remembering the time she went to Vegas for one of their conventions a few years ago. :allears:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

The Byan and Vinny live show in Las Vegas will now serve as a memorial for Gladys "Granny" Gibson, so everybody can take the time to remember her.

She's not dead, she just decided she wants them to make the show about remembering the time she went to Vegas for one of their conventions a few years ago. :allears:

i wouldnt play with that if i were them

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Legit gave me a jump scare.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Same, especially after her hacking coughing on the episode the other night

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64 posted:

surprised he watches it at all tbh , given he doesn’t watch Raw or Smackdown

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry! I was glad I heard it from her own mouth, even Bryan and the others were like,"... but... you're alive..." :allears:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

honestly J-Ru what the Christ it’s too early for this

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I have been an Observer subscriber for over a decade, and only just learned there's a https://members.f4wonline.com/ members homepage

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Talk'n Shop is back again.
I can listen to Karl and LG natter on for hours. Seems like they're dancing around their AEW stint but otherwise the leash seems looser than the last WWE era return.

No sign of rocky

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Genericide posted:

I have been an Observer subscriber for over a decade, and only just learned there's a https://members.f4wonline.com/ members homepage
What the gently caress

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Jesus is that Joey Mercury on the front page? I was just listening to the Deadlock where they talked about his hosed up face and they were NOT kidding :gonk:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kaveman posted:

Talk'n Shop is back again.
I can listen to Karl and LG natter on for hours. Seems like they're dancing around their AEW stint but otherwise the leash seems looser than the last WWE era return.

No sign of rocky

What the gently caress right after I removed it from my podcast subscriptions thinking they were done.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

apophenium posted:

Jesus is that Joey Mercury on the front page? I was just listening to the Deadlock where they talked about his hosed up face and they were NOT kidding :gonk:
Yeah, video (about the aftermath, not injury, ok, injury is there too) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suk_O22Anbo warning, gnarly

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

What the gently caress right after I removed it from my podcast subscriptions thinking they were done.

Same.

I don’t think I’m gonna get back on this time though, kinda tired of the flip flopping on whether they love or hate the fed depending on if they’re getting a wwe paycheque or not considering how outspoken they both were the last time they got shitcanned.

It’s obviously understandable but eh.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Truly Okada is the GOAT for not only figuring it out but doing it double
https://twitter.com/DocGilgamesh/status/1781859587127202282

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He really is perfect :lol:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i don't remember who said it but the VoW Flagship on WWEs pr was very good. Thanks for the heads up!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Yeah, I just got done listening to it and it was amazing. It put so many things into perspective that I was noticing in my periphery and put some names to it all, felt huge. Highly recommend it!!

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
The Flagship’s continued critique of wrestling social media is very good, but it’s missing a crucial step. They say “you can’t just ignore this stuff, because it’ll flood your feed”, but there is a scenario in which you log off altogether and everyone’s consumption of wrestling becomes a lot better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Answers Me posted:

The Flagship’s continued critique of wrestling social media is very good, but it’s missing a crucial step. They say “you can’t just ignore this stuff, because it’ll flood your feed”, but there is a scenario in which you log off altogether and everyone’s consumption of wrestling becomes a lot better!

Yeah but even then it will leak in

Some fan is watching rampage from last night and goes “oh no I hope yuka isn’t hurt”, and goes to google up news about her. Googling “AEW injury” has a cornette video in the top few things in the feed.

It just will always permeate and you gotta be aware of it, I guess