Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the kawalimus kid webinar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sempervive can be really tough when he gets stuck on an issue because alvarez himself isn't the best person at trying to move on from a topic. makes for really bad radio. way too much unnecessary devil's advocate from him.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i really dont like when he claims he's "axing" a question guy has been a chore to listen to for years now and i would honestly so much prefer it if wol was nason and bryan

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

16 stars. five for the first fall, five for the second fall, six for the last fall.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh no

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

semp really needs to stop drinking before wol because man hes fuckin unbearable

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ICHIBAHN posted:

He's a cowardly cowtowing scumbag

die

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Welcome back to the land of the living :)

it aint gonna be a long stay if i have anyhting to say about it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Is Bryan wearing a bandana or something?

yes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

matt morgan the blueprint of what ryan leaf would look like trying his hand in wrestling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i feel like a translator is needed for jimmy havoc on wol today

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Unlike say NJPW I can cancel this at any time and not lose access until the one month is up, right?

correct.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Anime Reference posted:

As bad as an understaffed checkout line sucks for customers it's even worse for the cashiers. Cashiering at Walmart was probably the worst experience of my life.

did you have to do that thing where you pray to the waltons before your shift

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

man did sam adonis blow his apology attempt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lid posted:

Meltzer is senile - in AAA he said the womans match was good and the Jarrett four way was good the whole way through

Expectations are usually a lot lower for AAA.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

VJeff posted:

I gotta know why he looks so sad.

probably because he doesnt get to interrupt people

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

because he was probably drunk again

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i would like a slice of life podcast between them where they just talk about dave's weird non-wrestling interests and old timey journalists

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was grandfathered under their $7.99 monthly rate for a long time through paypal, then about a month after they upped from $9 a month to $11 a month my account was mysteriously locked. their solution was to offer me a new sub at $11 a month, claiming my old rate was no longer available. i think the same thing happened to nutbunnies and hulkamatt but i think hulkamatt was paying per year. this made me just stop subscribing outright for a couple years.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dave hosed manami toyota

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

peep the number of stars on his shirt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

VJeff posted:

WHY DOES HE EVEN OWN A DOLPHINS SHIRT HE LIVES IN CALIFORNIA

his grandma lived in florida and he would go there often as a child

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if having the observer a couple weeks is a consequence of Dave In Japan stories, i am completely fine with it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

man that is some really rough timing.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Your Parents posted:

he doesnt watch the shows.

i mean they're real bad you can't blame him. that doesn't take anything away from any critique of the product, bad booking is bad booking and wwe's attendance and ratings are at its worst levels since 96. those are objective fact, not subject to different interpretation.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

OctoberCountry posted:

But is he wrong?

dont bother engaging with someone who is going to go out of their way to misunderstand you.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mania 2000 is a mess and is probably the worst wwe ppv of the year.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ichiban was banned forever ago

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

was the sack ever compensated

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Part 2 is up. This may have been the funniest two hours of my life.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1092999694744203264

The technical issue that caused me to miss a minute of recording at the start of this was due to laughing so hard I shook the USB out and lost the skype call.

this thing left me in tears

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rick posted:

It probably won't, that was the point Meltzer made was that the 40 million they got was enough for them to ignore it.

Although that 40 mil ain't gonna come every year.

it is. twice a year. for nine more years.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he uses his father's email address. dave hasn't been the most tech savvy guy, and probably keeps the same email address for archival purposes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whats the rush

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

angry grimace thinks austin should have compromised and become a corporate friendly champion

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wwe's mentality, if you've followed it, is pretty easy to see here. right now the idea is becky is going to be a monster babyface in the main event of wrestlemania. whenever they have a turn or a Sure Thing planned, they look at it as an excuse to get heat on that person. this is why they have champions lose matches all the time, because they think that because they're a champion its not gonna hurt them to lose a few times here or there because they have a belt its okay. same as when they're getting ready to turn someone, they'll beat them over and over again because they feel its okay to do so because fans will forget about the losses when they turn.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Angry Grimace posted:

I just don’t think Becky losing a promo segment once in a while matters. It makes it better when she eventually comes back and kicks some rear end.

her winning the promos all the time....kicks more rear end.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I love how much WOR content we're getting but I can't keep up! I hope I didn't miss any great mailbag inspired stories this morning.

they went in depth on the plant that was on Donahue

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

for really in depth editorials biographies and history writeups, plus the in-between the lines style daveisms it really would be.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rovert had let me in the loop. im sorry rov but im going to have to scoop you here. i know you wanted to wait for a more appropriate time/venue for this.

jeff jarrett is also joining the wwe creative team for smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

with lagana it was him being fed a fake leak of big show being programmed for a royal rumble win that got him fired/outed as one of bruce mitchell's sources.