Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Broken brained WWE stans love to take things out of context to fuel their Anti-Dave agendas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Once again, Greg is the voice of reason.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

remusclaw posted:

"Kota Ibushi did a match with a stuffed animal in ah, Dallas Texas, that I saw, that was better than the majority of matches in WWE."

Dave, like always, is right.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lance Did Nothing Wrong

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Does Dave's entire family still hate wrestling?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That hoodie, those jeans

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Have Granny review DDT

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

it's okay to criticize bad things

Like Ronda herself

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hate Jon Jones with my entire body

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Meltzer owns

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I have an update on Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez. Ahem:

They’re both good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

idc that you say crap about my friend bryan i just think you're an annoying idiot, and i'd like you to shut, the hell, up! and never, eeeeeever, post here, a-gain!! bitch

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dave Meltzer Innocent

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The people who hate Dave’s reasons can be boiled down to “he doesn’t like WWE and I hate that”. Which is insane because he fawns over every above average NXT match.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I need you all to know that I’m not joking, I’m not trying to get a rise out of anyone when I say that Everybody Loves Raymond is a much better show than Seinfeld.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

So who does Meltzer blame when the Angle retirement match isn't just a straight up Baron Corbin match - himself for getting worked, WWE for writing a mean angle that upset the fans, or does he continue to insist Vince changed the story on the spot because he apparently monitors twitter while simultaneously directing the live show and saw the huge negative response (which didn't even really happen since nobody expects that match to be good) and then rewrote all of Cole and Renee's dialogue and the result of Corbin's match on the spot in like 10 minutes

Shut the gently caress up!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Were all still just trying to figure out who Pallasio is after all these years

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The only spots I remember from the match are the wet fart table spot and Becky going for the armbar at least 10 times lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dads4real

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DangerDummy! posted:

I used to like you, I Before E. Maybe it was just your avatar...

I'm sorry Jill Solloway I just wanted to touch the gush, HEY now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cinematic matches absolutely should not be rated, I stand with Dave

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

i don’t understand why people get mad about it. the flakes are just a summary of the match’s review. He still reviews the cinematic matches, he just doesn’t want to put them on the same scale as a live performance match. It’s 100% the correct thing to do.

He's liked a number of them as well! People are literally sick in the brain when it comes to Dave

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Soundtrakcs

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

sleep with the vicious posted:

This is probably the worst thread on the forums

It just barely breaks the top five. There's a new one racing for the top spot though.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I bet this wouldn't be happening in Sebastian Gorka's mustang

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

👉🤪

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Luther seems like a nice guy I hope y'all will like him more soon

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Blaming the wrestler for wwe not being able to use them well has always been a winning strategy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Things will pick up in the coming weeks when the bucks ftr feud officially starts up

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

BTE good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lid posted:

The suggestion isn't that Heyman went to Vince and said "fire these guys" what is outright said is they weren't on the list until Heyman said "hey we're paying these two a lot of money they should be on the list too"

It's an attempt to protect their source.

Hmm

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cut me like the butcher, gig me like the butcher

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I can excuse wildly accusing people of pedophilia but I draw the line at mild rudeness

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

:gas:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Poster of the year

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love that we have a tag team now in PSP and that they both suck

NienNunb