Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i tried shake them ropes for like the second time ever today and their understanding of the women's wrestling market was hilarious. lanza is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

marty does the backstage interviews at aaw, i think sarah did ring announcing at RISE one time but i don't foresee that being a regular thing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what a mark

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gently caress off narc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

todd was 10 times better than semp

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

baseball is bad

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anybody gonna do an awards thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cool

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

was that not already the gimmick?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's not on a deal that precludes AAW or DDT which I would think would be any ROH contract with any sort of exclusivity

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

who the hell is ‘bayley’

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there is no third one but the fourth ones counts as double-canon

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmm i don't remember that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ladies love cool DG

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the gi joe fandom

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's in AAA and they regularly lend him out to TNA. he challenged eddie edwards for the GHC championship

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thank

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the callers are better and smarter than semp

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bryan was right

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

austin vs taker from june 1999

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wrestlesplania just got announced for thursday night's evolve including fyad and weird twitter celebrity vrunt co-opted

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wcw was always better

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the jinderweight title

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Their audience is paying more and more to attend shows, which is more of a sign of approval of WWE's product than any chants or boos will ever be.

fewer people are paying more

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

his contract expires after all in, please get a grip and follow smarter people on twitter

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

St Evan Echoes posted:

Contracting someone to do 3 years of work and, when they stop showing up, freezing it until they start again.
Contracting someone to do 3 years of work, deciding they are not fit to do the work, freezing it until ????????

Both are not good but one is on another planet of terrible

this might be a good point if you were talking about a genuine independent contractor designation and not an illegal one!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

posting happens

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what screenshot?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dave wont watch it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Cavauro the often incomprehensible voice of wisdom

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dave giving the okada/omega match 6 stars probably increased omega's profile by idk 30%?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

please support this important initiative https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/remove-bryan-danielsons-name-from-the-best

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

discussing the wwe is a soul sickness and i wish better for my friend bryan

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if you go on the website you can watch him and his wife do a comedic product demo of an MRI machine or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he complained about how people are going to be offended by him being truthful about 3 times too many. he also talked about how it would be stupid to judge people for it or get mad about it. i know what he means but he still sounded like an idiot and shouldnt have said anything, again

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats like item 2.5 of 5 on their list. mostly id say it sounds like theyre too busy to do a show about something they dont really enjoy because the world is ending, and they got into the promotion when it was sabre and lee and dijak and oreilly and ricochet and lio rush and riddle and now its all the guys not good enough for nxt tv

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 31, 2018

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so who do you think the unnamed talents are in bix's latest piece i think the first one is elgin and the second one is janela

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok my guess for the first one is an roh guy then maybe hangman

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just incredibly tedious granny segments how do people listen to this poo poo