Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
No Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard, The Lapsed Fan, What Happened When, Between the Sheets, or OSWReview in the OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

bix is deadspin gonna die

Came to post this exact same question.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013

Trying posted:

advertising is a complete racket and it props up essentially all of entertainment, I’m sure this is fine

Ads are the actual show, the stuff around ads is just filler. Capitalism rules, brother.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
I have never heard a single episode of Deadlock, what episode would get me hooked?

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Thank you all for the suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
“If I had two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Hulk Hogan I would shoot Hulk Hogan twice”

I have made good choices, goons.