Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Fentry posted:

The OSW Review episode on Halloween Havoc 1995 is my favorite piece of wrestling related content ever created. That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrNDr9e2K4

Agreed. A show that ludicrous needed the full OSW treatment, which they got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Also Bret Hart.

That match where Hart assaults McMahon with a chair until the heat death of the universe was a WrestleMania match? :negative:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

Excuse me but Stephanie McMahon was the sole reason behind the Woman's Revolution, not UFC who WWE are not in competition with.

really when it comes down to it, the McMahons are singularly responsible for everything good in wrestling

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

Sullivan did a great job managing the egos of the main eventers and did so essentially at the expense of the midcard guys.

Which became much more noticeable when said midcarders got massively over in the WWF instead, but that was always Sullivan's problem, even in 1996

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

HulkaMatt posted:

someone has been trying to sell this for like 50 dollars (60 with shipping) for like a month.

it's worth ten times that, Buff is the stuff

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the early days of SA were a wonderful time for outsider/bad music. I still remember Hekcorps, some dude named Cloaked Dagger on mp3.com, and Kerry Morris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

WHAT IS THIS?!