Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Randaconda posted:

lol if Seminole Wind isn't blasting in the parking lot

just lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI

goddamn Seminole Wind owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Grittybeard posted:

Some Nebraska player decked a Missouri kid when Mizzou rushed the field after beating them a decade or so ago.

The prevailing opinion back then was "oh god protect the players" even though this guy just sucker punched a random dude, so I'd say this is improvement.

For some reason I've always remembered it being one of the Incognito brothers who did this for Nebraska, but upon looking it up earlier today it wasn't.

edit: Also I remember there being more than one Incognito who played o-line for Nebraska, but that may also be false.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Some Nebraska player decked a Missouri kid when Mizzou rushed the field after beating them a decade or so ago.

The prevailing opinion back then was "oh god protect the players" even though this guy just sucker punched a random dude, so I'd say this is improvement.

I was going to post about Kellen Huston in response to that but then saw he wasn't charged. Apparently if the decked fan wanted to press charges he would have faced charges himself for rushing the field.

The argument was the situation was chaos and the fan ran toward Huston like he was going to do something. Total bullshit but v:shobon:v

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Oregon does 'Shout' between the third and fourth. Used to do it with the actual clip from Animal House, now they do it with the remake Nike did.

Or at least, that was the case relatively recently. I haven't been able to go to a game for a couple of years. :(

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Thoguh posted:

They changed it to 'Won't back down' by Petty this year and only play Sweet Caroline after the game if we win.

feels really weird to see "if we win" from an ISU state fan and not immediately burst into laughter

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

goddamn Seminole Wind owns

:buddy:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Lane Kiffin is now bowl eligible and on top of his conference, Florida fans

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I would take him back but Kiffin going to Florida would be even more hilarious.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

His tweets are amazing. Didn’t he tweet about taking a Safety so they either would or wouldn’t cover the spread?

E:
https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/926647003265806336

KKKLIP ART fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Nov 4, 2017

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Belbos Computer posted:

Wait-- when did they try to stop this? I know they've put the kibosh on 'Dixieland delight" because of the crowd-added lyrics, and they stopped "rammer jammer" at the end of the game for awhile but I never heard that anyone objected to "basket case..." why?

Iirc they played some sponsored summary of the game that someone payed a ton of money for them to do. We just played as much as we could after the video ended before play started back up. It didn’t last long though and things were back to normal fairly quickly.

I want to say they started Dixieland Delight back up again, but I’m likely wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Noctone posted:

feels really weird to see "if we win" from an ISU state fan and not immediately burst into laughter

:smith:

• Locked thread