Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Happy as hell with my HP (Tigerlake) 2-1.

It's been about a decade since I used an Android phone or tab and I recall owning most of the popular Launchers (Pro versions). Went to try Apex, then Microsoft just to see. How do I get it to take over the device?

They all go into phone mode and size accordingly, selecting tab makes it a rectangle instead basically.

All seem like they're compatible. How do I not be an idiot and what Launcher is worth in 22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

So basically it's run the preloaded UI? That's no problem. Looks like there is a Chromebook specific Launcher that was just released. Anyone have insight on that being worth?

also why is my Lenovo going into set-up mode and forcing it after going to sleep? Once I get through the tedious bullshit my settings are all still active, icons installed, unmoved. Google isn't showing anything.

edit: I was asleep for maybe 20 min and it's forcing me to go as far as giving my phone number again. First time it was this intense.