Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Accidentally posted this in the laptop megathread: "My coworker is looking for a few Chromebooks for her 9 year old triplets. Have any good BF deals been posted for them?"

I've seen the BF ad for Best Buy with the two Samsungs for $100 and $120. Wondering if those are the best bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Atomizer posted:

For that price, the $120/4 GB RAM one is probably the best bet. Never get less RAM than that. I'm still not a fan of the N3060 (it's a low-end dual-core, and the quad-core N3150/3160 are better,) but if you're buying 3 of them and need to keep the price as low as possible I don't see an obvious better choice. You generally have to spend closer to $300 to get a solid CB. However, if the following sales materialize then I would absolutely recommend either of the following options for $200 even though they're almost double the Samsung's price:

Pics or it didn't happen. :colbert: Also, plz make them horny & sexy. :shobon:

Great thanks. Passed the info along.