Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
It looks like there's a (mini?)series started tonight on History Channel about Knights Templar poo poo which I'm going to call a spin-off of Oak Island. Right now they're wandering around some old tunnels and there's a narrator who I don't think has said COULD IT BE yet but he's getting there and I'm getting bor-- OH poo poo LIDAR

e: oh, maybe it's a spin-off of the other templar show, lol

e2: oh good now they're looking for a templar shipwreck or something that they just made up. actual quote: "There's probably some treasure out there somewhere."

eeeee: they found what looks like a single ballast stone in a harbor so... the ark of the covenant is somewhere, probably. History. :pseudo:

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
It just looked like an even dumber treasure hunt show, no templar involved. Wait no, they're everywhere, even sinking a barge of Confederate gold in one of the great lakes.

The guys sitting around the pile of junk they pulled out of the ground with the narrator going on about what it could mean for world history was some great poo poo though.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I know, it's complete nonsense and I only watched like a minute of it before changing the channel. Which was still long enough to hear a guy say something like "speaking treasure hunter to treasure hunter I know this one's real".

Dammit now I'm making myself want to watch the rest of it.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
half-watched the Confederate Gold finale

in a previous episode their diver almost died, the new divers went down and couldn't see poo poo but there's some fuzzy images on sonar or whatever and something may be metal based on this other thing so that's good enough to keep going because COULD IT BE a boxcar

so Oak Island as hell, but still may actually be less stupid than Oak Island

• Locked thread