Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Could it be?!?!?!?! the season premier of the Curse of Oak Island S5, giving you the wood you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
All right we have hit peak filler episode time. I fell asleep during the premiere and plan on doing the same tonight.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It is almost certain that whatever treasure was there has been found or never existed. Anyone with the resources to dig a 200 foot deep hole in a flood island would not have to do so to protect treasure. The message stone is a fake or never existed. Could it be? A treasure hunting investment scam on Oak Island for hundreds of years. How can this scam keep working over and over?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This weeks episode finally gave us a boner, Could it be? The physical body of Christ on Oak Island! Tune in next week.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The real treasure was the love of the brothers that saved the one from a tick bite.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I watched the last 3 episodes yesterday and I am measurably dumber for it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The show is really a study of the human condition, you have the dreamer, the enablers, the greedy kid that wants gold, the old guy hoping his life wasn't wasted, and the next generation of fools getting infected. They also bring in a never ending stream of crazys to spice it up.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Really Disney should have them discover an empty rum bottle from Jack Sparrow that says I will pay you back when I can.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
https://www.viewpoint.ca/map#eyJzdW...TgzMzA2ODg1fX19

Here you go call all the land owners and ask.

Or just sneak off from a tour they supposedly sell fast

http://www.friendsofoakisland.com/home/tickets/

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why would there be confederate gold in the great lakes? This doesn't make any sense at all. The confederacy was broke as poo poo all the time.

• Locked thread