Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

Saw this on a mining subreddit and thought of this thread:

quote:

So i'm working on a private project code names "o island" and we are looking at having over 30+ maps with 76,000 data points.
i'm looking to get in contact with a tech that has good working knolage of GEOSOFT or a diferent program that will allow us to combine all maps and data into a very hi res map of a small area
contact us

That’s the kind of work I do for mining companies. Don’t do treasure hunting because these guys are always crackpots who found a treasure map in a flea market, broke, or at best offer a percentage of profits. Assuming this is the Oak Island, I’m thinking to hit them up for info for shits and grins. Email has to be subject lined “COULD IT BE” right? I won't actually do the fieldwork, because it is a pain in the rear end for Americans to do this kind of work in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread