Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Sash! posted:

The Michigan guys trying to dig up a locomotive was so amateur hour that it makes Oak Island look as refined and practiced as an Apollo moon landing.

If you aren't watching this for the sheer hilarity of Cargo Cult Oak Island, you're missing out. :allears:

They were on a beach with 20 locals with shovels, garden hoses attached to a 20hp pump from the Walmart sporting goods dept, and ~~++STEEL CAISSONS++~~ that kept flooding and collapsing. And a pvc pipe with an auger like a tiny version of the Oak Island drill. For a second there I thought they were gonna strap a webcam on a mouse and send it down the shaft with string.

This show is even more entertaining than Oak Island IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I would unironically consider going there for a trip with my mom, who also watches the show. I wonder if it's better or worse accesswise to visit during digging season?

• Locked thread