Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
I can't help thinking that the post game should have been you playing as Peach going on adventures with Tiara ghost in the Odyssey. Mario's story, such as it was, is done.
At least in Mario RPG after you rescue Peach she becomes a party member.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Glazius posted:

I'd like to see what kind of moves they give Peach in one of these more acrobatic Mario games, as opposed to the SMB2 flavor she got in the more powerup-focused 3D World.

That would've been wonderful, I understand why the developers didn't, it's a big game already and they have delivery deadlines to meet. But narratively we're done with Mario and Peach already has her Carmen Sandiego thing going on.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

• Locked thread