Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Have you decided whether you'll be 100%ing it or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Even if you don't do a 100% run, it's nice that you at least appear to be planning on doing all the major post-finale content?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Heh, I really enjoy these pun titles.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I know I mentioned 100% but if it involves that kind of bullshit, I'm not expecting anything of the sort.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm glad to know there's an easter-egg associated with the 999 coins, even if it's just a tiny thing.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Speaking of completion, I don't recall whether you've had a good look at the top of the exhaust of the Odyssey - I think there's something special about it, but I can't for the life of me remember.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Bruceski posted:

They did, it's a pipe into the ship.
Oddly enough, I knew that somehow - but I don't recall if he comes out all soot-covered. I know going through the fireplace in Yoshi's house has that effect, though - because I remember that.
Another thing that's perhaps worth trying before end-game is sitting in Peach's chair with the Kings Outfit on? But I won't tell you what to do since I don't like back-seat gaming too much, and don't know anything more about the game than has been covered in the videos as I haven't ever played SMO because I don't own a Switch.

Hedrigall posted:

I've enjoyed this whole LP having binged through it over the last month or so!
I binged the whole thing in the last few days because I variously have too little to do, or too much time. Take your pick.
I have to say, I really liked the bit where you cut to a real camera and that egg cooker going absolutely nuts - and thankfully you haven't overdone it either, which is a blessing because I'm sure it gets tiring real fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Boob: An embarassing mistake.
Example: When you blame someone else for you misremembering. ie. someone making a suggestion to try something out of curiocity, being mistaken for someone telling you to try something because something would definitely happen.

• Locked thread