Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Can't wait until Kane crushes Seth Rollins tonight, I hope Stephanie McMahon comes out to congratulate her new best friend, Kane, afterward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Gumball Gumption posted:

If she was stepping on people that look would be perfect but she's never actually stepping on anyone so like what is it?

Then maybe the problem is that she should just go ahead and step on people literally instead of metaphorically?

I mean, we've got Ellsworth and Carmella on Smackdown, so why not

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

Roman is still sick

Bo confirmed tougher than Roman as a shoot

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Nia is going to tap out as soon as the match starts, because she's a QUITTER

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

surf rock posted:

I know that Alicia Foxx's gimmick is "crazy," but I think it's actually "petulant six year old" and that's even better.

Also, gently caress, I was hoping that Nia Jax had gone back to her home planet or whatever.

She did, and her home planet just happens to be located in the WWE Universe!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Samoa Joe is here to announce that he wants to challenge the biggest baddest man in the WWE.....KANE!!!!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't know about you guys, but I think Apollo Crews is going to win this

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Apollo was just smashing Joe's wrist with aggressive slaps to break the hold, and the drat biased ref calls the match off? Are you kidding me?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Put Apollo Crews in a tag team with some other loser where he can just tag in and do cool moves and also the other guy is either Kane or a returning Kevin Nash

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I bet this will be the loss that BREAKS Matt Hardy

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006