Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Well, if their goal was to maintain the spirit of the season by making my skin crawl and my blood freeze, I congratulate them for pulling out all the stops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Big Queefy posted:

Raw is Steph is the worst loving wrestling show.

I saw her leave in the limo

maybe the worst is over now?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

God bless Alicia Fox, and all the chewed scenery she leaves in her wake

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I do adore those segments in which Michael Cole is obliged to brag to the audience at length about every single non-critical headline in which the WWE is mentioned, which are probably just regurgitating their own press release anyway. They're so illuminating :allears:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i want kane to run for president and piledrive trump

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

jimmydalad posted:

Jesus, we get what happened at the beginning. Stop showing it. For god’s sake.

no, see, this way even people who couldn't tune in earlier get to experience the thrill of Stephanie McMahon's humiliating tirades

Heaven knows I would feel simply terrible if others were unable to suffer with meENJOY THE INVENTOR OF WOMEN'S WRESTLING, FEMINISM AND CANCER BELTS, STEPHANIE "BRANDING" MCMAHON

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rhyno makes quite the statuesque dame

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

What the gently caress is this match

art :colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Mrs Claus is a strong, independent woman who gets the pinfall and doesn't need no man

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bartok posted:

did Trump poo poo his pants?

It's not an October surprise if no one is surprised, so this can't be it

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

This new Enzo, the one that doesn't look like a leopard-spotted nightmare, is way better than the old one imo

e:

Usual Barb posted:

Is Chrisley a fake person like Jiminy Glick

God, if only

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Erebus posted:

Actually Braun was revived by a family of raccoons and he now has the power to control them

He bit Roman offscreen, infecting him with (kayfabe) rabies

(aka kayfabies)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bartok posted:

Can a Monkees song play while it happens?

Can we also add Breezango as Fred and Daphne? The Ascension can be Shaggy and Velma

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Red shaggy, green shaggy, or shaggy blanco?

I'd leave that to the judgement of the performers; far be it from me to try to dictate terms to genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Happy Hossoween, everyone

• Locked thread