Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
i look forward to throwing trees, ghost ships, and games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
lol they finally put in -EM

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
hmm, i haven't played in over 2 years. can someone tldr the last 2 years of changes. when did the side shops go away and what is this neutral item nonsense everyone get off my lawn ahhhh

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
when the hell did they nerf repel into oblivion

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
yoo i havent played in a couple years and came here to post in my old expert dotes opinion that the techies rework is: Dumb

Dollas fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Feb 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry

Sab669 posted:

I've been having a surprisingly number of Slardars go Mask --> Blink and crush for the first 12 minutes, then mercilessly feed from 12 - 35 because they don't have BKB and keep dying while trying to complete it :(

i miss 2006