Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
What's everyone's favorite dota memory? I don't play anymore but without dota I may have done drugs or had premarital sex in highschool.

I was 15 years old on Garena (because i had graduated from b.net scrubs and my wc3 was pirated) and I Knew For A Fact that I was the best Gondar player in the world. I had figured out that 2 points into stealth gave me unlimited invisibility WITHOUT PICKING RIKIMARU. I knew all the tango jukespots. I had even figured out that you could refill your bottle without going back to base.

So obviously armed with this highly advanced knowledge (and my boots+5 battlefury build) I stomped nearly every match I was in for the entire summer of 2005. Only as Gondar. If Gondar was picked before me I would say "rmk pls graphic glitch" and leave.

Honestly I really miss the naive b.net/garena playerbases back then. No game is going to have that kind of skill gap ever again. These days everyone knows what is best and tries to do it (albiet terribly in low MMRs).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU