Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
brood is better now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
question for good players, i was lifestealer against weaver, ogre, shadow dem, spectre and necro. i went phase armlet deso linkens ac. was linkens the correct pickup?, or what shouldve i built. what if the other team had lc instead of necro, would linkens have been a good buy?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
im at the exact same winrate and mmr as ive been since new mm but randomly got bumped up a star, lkol what

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
wish this game had rolebased queueing. i want to play like 10 morph games in a row but obv safelane gets insta locked every game

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Wangsbig posted:

league of legends only gets to do this bc they have the entire world playing and they've made support an incredibly well-defined role

it could be like
[ ] mid core
[ ] safelane core
[ ] other

or something idk

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

Just play what you want

i cant

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

lol is that herald aka the lowest ranK? well at least itll be fun to get back to ur rank at 90% winrate

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
goddamn i love waiting 30min in queue for someone to abandon or fail to connect which doesnt put you back into high priority queue . gently caress yes. ps gently caress china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
the changes to courier behavior dont really seem to work at all