Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Johnny Joestar posted:

broodmother no longer going invis is an interesting change

WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

For gods sake they ruined broodmother. gently caress this game. Uninstalled and for good. gently caress You valve and gently caress The insectoid chinese “race” and makes the decisions for this game.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

*millions of winged insects start vibrating and clicking (their language) in unison* Ahhh good, the new patch for dota 2 is done.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This game is certifiable AIDS

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I can’t believe that league of legends is somehow more deep than this game now. They simplified it for normies and ruined any fun this game once was. Hurrrr let’s let braindead hive mind chinese design the game. For for fucks sake.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Gas this thread, and gas the valve offices. Anyone who is still playing this game makes Terri Shiavo look Mensa caliber.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I’ll address a few points:

1) I am not BBG, this is a parody account made to act and talk just like him

2) broodmother was already wildly unpopular and bad to play, these changes made her only ability (invisibility) that was worthwhile, now nothing? It’s really telling how easily valve ruins characters

3) why wait for the patch to predict this game is loving retarded and made for Down’s syndrome normies now

4) if you have to ask why something is “chinese manufactures” now, you have brain aids and need to get your mandatory FEMA injection post haste.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Let’s face the facts:

When I played this (sober from this game since 7.00 which was the last straw for this game) I was better than everyone posting in this thread by a country mile. It was proven time and time again through 1v1 and also my Very High Skill rating. You can trust me on this, the game is dead, and made for normie retards now. So if you continue you post here and talk about playing dota, you will admit to being such.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wangsbig posted:

idk how someone both deploys the word 'cogent' and then asks what makes something 'chinesey' but I will go into the rest of your post in a desperate effort to save this thread from the gas chamber before the patch comes out.

have you seen a league champ lately? every champ has 4 abilities that all do 12 things and employ vector targeting and poo poo it's nuts and I don't know how a new player can even begin to approach that game.

Creep/XP changes not actually crazy or something that should be actively considered by most of the playerbase. click creeps.

UAM changes not crazy, mostly a non-issue as of last patch when there were basically none and will continue to be.

stacking lifesteal unlikely to be worthwhile on anyone because there is an item called satanic in the game.

Thank you, one of the only sane posters in this thread besides me.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

broodmother might actually be less trash now that she isn't dumpstered the moment she's revealed and taking damage. Think Winter Wyvern but without needing to burn mana (after placing the webs obviously).

the only "chinesey" thing I could think of for the notes is that most of the changes are centered on level 25 talents, but that's not that far away now and a good number of them help out strong early heroes that fall off a bit lategame.

Anyone who got “dumpstered” once revealed as brood is probably chinese or Chilean Jungle Zeus tier poo poo.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

brood is better now

You should try not being 1k poo poo and thinking your opinion matters or that anyone here gives a poo poo what you have to say lol.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wangsbig posted:

I am sad to hear about the deserved death of the videogame dota two

I am not

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

SweetBro posted:

Has anyone else experienced this: a like 1 second pause mid match when your screen seems to freeze coinciding with a large frame drop (down to zero) and a large packet drop. It happens to me like every loving game at some point or another causing me to miss CS or worse mistime poo poo in a team fight. It's happened to me across multiple configuration (rebuilt the computer several times now) and across different network connections. At this point I'm sitting with 20 average ping and 1080X, SSD, and 4.2ghz quad-core, so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue on my end. Yet every time I talk about it people deny that it has ever happened to them.

Get a gsync monitor lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Yep

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wangsbig posted:

I uninstalled the game, the patch is bad and the game is bad as well

Welcome, Brother

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

The game is AIDS and they made it really really bad. Especially that broodmother change.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This thread, lol.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Super Rad posted:

Pshhhh didn't BBG win 696969 games in a row in omega skill tier?

I won 471 games in a row. Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

DOTAIDS