Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I don’t think anyone else wants to lick your fingers after the game Jameis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I want to see Cutler give that exact same pump up speech

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Eli Manning has two years left on his current contact with the Giants with no money guaranteed. If the Giants blow everything up and start over in 2018, Manning would be a likely casualty.

So where would he end up? Well, his old head coach just so happens to be the EVP of football operations for the Jacksonville Jaguars :thunk:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kalli posted:

I want to see Cutler give that exact same pump up speech

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eli Wiggum posted:

Eli Manning has two years left on his current contact with the Giants with no money guaranteed. If the Giants blow everything up and start over in 2018, Manning would be a likely casualty.

So where would he end up? Well, his old head coach just so happens to be the EVP of football operations for the Jacksonville Jaguars :thunk:

Denver. Elway is fixin' for another Manning QB in the twilight of his career.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

eli in arizona would be fun

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Eli Wiggum posted:

Peyton will get hired as the new GM of the Browns and recruit Eli.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I've been rolling it around in my head for a bit, so I'll just go ahead and type it and let come what may.

I'm not sure if Eli Manning is an upgrade to Blake Bortles at this point.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

I've been rolling it around in my head for a bit, so I'll just go ahead and type it and let come what may.

Only when the Jags play New England.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Wow me making two posts about how the refs completely blew a call and are loving useless makes us insufferable? You have lowered your standards, TFF. I mean I even dropped it when a bunch of people replied and said "whatever dude I dont see it and I dont care".

I got the same treatment until the missed calls went against the Panthers yesterday. It's just how some people are.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

be excellent to each other, my dudes

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Pops Mgee posted:

Between this and Macadoo, this has been a good week for speeches.

You ain't kidding....

https://deadspin.com/youth-hockey-coach-fired-for-completely-loving-bonkers-1820145170

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'm not sure the Giants need to blow their team up, injuries have hit them hard and the offensive lines sucks. They really need a new coach.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Blake has played remarkably well the past two weeks (in Blake standards) and has had three of of the best games of his career this year. He has only been sacked 11 times. He has thrown 5 picks in 8 games and I think two of them were well thrown passes that his receivers bobbled / put up in the air. He has displayed the ability to throw it away when there is nowhere to go with it. He has evaded pressure in the pocket to step up/roll out and make good throws down the field. He does not have a Tebow-esque windup anymore. He has done all of this with either a rookie LT or the backup LT playing against some really good defensive fronts (Texans (before they all died), Titans, Ravens, Jets, Steelers, Bengals). It has been amazing to watch.

Nov 6, 2002

His name is still Bortles.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

His name is still Bortles.
Thats the best part! I know it will never happen but just imagine "Blake Bortles, Super Bowl MVP".

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JCameronShow/status/927568872802340869

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I think Matt Tiabbi once wrote about how even though it's probably confirmation bias, the best Quarterbacks tend to have solidly awesome names and that deep down we all knew that Gus Frerotte wasn't going to make it.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Injuries aside Jameis Winston is pretty much Just Another Dude, right?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He and Mariota are so similar.

I did not imagine Goff and Wentz surpassing Winston and Mariota but here we are.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Hey guys, apparently Russell Wilson is to blame for all the Browns’ problems.

Seahawks :argh:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sure, Aikman won a few Super Bowls while staying away from women.

This is a really good post.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/927622917894139904

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

He probably shouldn't have even been playing this week in the first place.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/TaylorRooks/status/927412025172533248

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/927622273758003200

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Good. Play more ArDarius Stewart and Chad Hansen.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Joey Freshwater posted:

He probably shouldn't have even been playing this week in the first place.

It didn't seem to phase him whilst eating dubs

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The curse of Fitzpatrick is alive and well.

Nov 6, 2002

But who will make him a starter next season?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

But who will make him a starter next season?

Browns or Cards, I'd imagine.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Texans when another misfortune strikes Deshaun for having the audacity to be a Texans QB who's actually good

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

The curse of Fitzpatrick is alive and well.

I was so confused when he came in because I didn't recognize him without the beard. I thought it was the third stringer, whoever that is.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

kiimo posted:

He and Mariota are so similar.

I did not imagine Goff and Wentz surpassing Winston and Mariota but here we are.

Mariota does a lot of things really well but the Titans system does not play to his strengths at all.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like Mariota I was just speaking more to Wentz and Goff lighting the league on fire currently.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Goff is such an interesting case because his rookie season was Jeff Fisher and "he could still turn out OK with better coaching" was a pretty small minority opinion most of the offseason. Wentz had a pretty good start so he wasn't completely given up on my fans/media when the eagles season went South.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/927641972155846656
You fools! Fitz's magic only gets stronger when he has the opportunity to play with the receiver he has developed chemistry with during the second-team offensive drills!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Only one game for that cheap shot?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

One game more than AJ Green, at least.

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/927643161198985217

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Today I learned that Deion Sanders got a hair transplant apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/restore/status/913152791685758976

• Locked thread