Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
You're all colorblind, that's clearly Olde Town Wedgewood with the two pictures taken under two different lighting sources (with the bottom color/actual material being taken in clearly brighter/more natural looking lighting)

Top color is from the swatch, Olde Town Wedgewood, bottom color is the box of siding.

Top color is from the swatch, Nantucket Pewter, bottom color is the box of siding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
If it makes you feel any better, I dropped my Galaxy S7 from about 4 feet up onto the concrete floor of my garage by getting my bag's strap hooked on my car's handbrake as I got out and it didn't break at all. Sorry about your loss, I was nearly there with you.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Look at the effort burger postin' man.

In & Out is the most consistently solid and good burgers in the world, and also one of the most cost-efficient.
Wendy's is the best mainstream burger place on a worldwide basis, however do not eat at the one that's in the arrivals terminal at Heathrow.

Chili should have beans in it, pineapple on pizza is fine. THERE I SAID IT, look what happens when there's no poli-chat.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Hold off on that for a moment - I think if you have an account manager, they can waive the install fee. They did for me, also for my parents.

I'll email my leasing office and see who they use now. I just tried emailing my old Spectrum account manager, but his autoreply says he's on vacation from 11/28 to 12/2 of 2016 (gonna guess his "vacation" was more "gently caress y'all, I got a new job"). If I don't hear back by tomorrow then go ahead with the retail side.

As an outlook user, my guess what happened was he took the same time off last year and forgot to update his out of office message. I do it all the time.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Having been here on this planet for a while now and doing some thinking, it's pretty hard to see people as anything but.

I would strongly imagine cavemen thought to themselves "If only Thog wasn't such a greedy oval office fuckface, we could all have some mammoth steak but no, he's got to let half of it rot simply because his dad managed to steal a bigger club from the dinosaurs than the rest of our dads did" so I don't know that anything's going to change because there's always some permawrongist who insists The Habit is better than In & Out and the electoral college caters to people like that

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Talking about KSP makes me think about the german rocketry technological ties that united the USSR's space program and the USA's in the dawn of the Space Race, and then the obvious russian connection makes me think about current politics, therefore I petition that this is another topic we cannot talk about because we're all small babbys.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Unrelated: I used to be able to lithobrake some nonsense onto the mun 8 times out of 11, but now I can't remember how to get into orbit. What??

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's too bad F1 can't make things more competitive, the last 3 races seem to happen after the championship has been decided.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Work Chat: I have 12 days of work left this year before our company goes into the yearly 2.5-week break for Xmas (free vacation! No one generating backlogs of work because we're all out!) and I'm pretty happy about that.

If only it didn't accompany every single little 'minor' project everyone has been dreaming up all year and wants done before the break landing in my inbox...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Luckily you drive a car that can't do either of those things despite getting 11mpg. :v:

• Locked thread