Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I think my truck is trying to kill me. The brakes have locked up under mild braking every time I've driven it this week and left me just a few feet away from a at-fault accident. Time for a overhaul...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Heading to SevenStock this weekend at the Auto Club Speedway - http://www.sevenstock.org - Recommendations on what to do in the area?

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

mekilljoydammit posted:

Crossposting from my project thread that nobody reads because I'm just so loving excited. So, OK, weeeeelp, the Skip Barber bankruptcy auctions start ending today. It's sad that this longrunning institution went out of business.

... buuuuuuut, I just won the auction for a water brake for an engine dynamometer. If it's the model I think it is, it should be able to hold 800hp, includes a water pump, and I have a data acquisition system capable of controlling it (need valves and stuff but whatever)

So yeah, priming poo poo to get ridiculous.

We must combine forces... to break your dyno.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Adiabatic posted:

The person coming to the realization is not you, but a defeatist rear end in a top hat voice in your head. Tell him/her to shut the gently caress up cause you got work to do yo.

He's mean.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
What in the hell man. That's awful. I realized a few years ago I have to be super careful what I post. Especially with the contracts/jobs I've had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Last month we spent $366 on gas between my F150 (12mpg), 325xi wagon (21), and wifes Fiesta ST (28). This is with me sitting in stop and go traffic ~1.5h+ each day. Thanks Portland!

• Locked thread