Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Nope okay this isn't okay. Like a 4-5 hour lag but I'm actually sad now not just internet sad. At least I work tomorrow in a very stressful job which will hopefully distract me, unironically.

Sorry to hear about your love lost, MGS. But think about it this way...aren't you the one who had to leave in a fly-by-night scenario to get out of the situation you had with your hoarder ex? That sounded a lot more painful and difficult than this breakup. At least with your "current" ex, it's a cleaner and less-complicated break, with both of you parting on good terms. As far as breakups go, this is a pretty ideal situation. Time heals all wounds. You'll pull through. Just throw yourself into something full-tilt for a while, as long as it's not a bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I find the best way to get through life is to just build up an impenetrable wall free of emotion, to bottle up and permanently store away any negative feelings, and to dull myself to the horrors of the world, self-inflicted or not. It works pretty well and I'm a pretty happy dude :cool:

• Locked thread