Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
I got into racing bikes (the pedal kind) a few years ago so weight's kind of important. At the same time, I'm an amateur in my 30s so I don't take it super seriously, planning out workouts and meals etc. Mostly I just keep the eating out and junk food/snacks to a minimum and try to drink less beer when i have a lot of racing coming up. I'm lighter than I've ever been since high school, but when mtb race season comes around I find myself wishing for about 10-15 fewer pounds to carry up the hill. Still I stick around about 175 (6'2) and I'm pretty happy with that. Turning point was standing on the shipping scale at work and seeing 215.

jamal fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

What car?

One time my phone fell out of my pocket as I got into my car, just as i was closing the door, and i crunched it between the door and frame.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I occasionally go to 5-guys and don't dislike it, but man do I miss in-n-out. And actually carl's jr. A Superstar is probably my favorite greasy fast food burger.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I occasionally get a 3x3 but i think the double double has the best ratio of meat and cheese to everything else. And added grilled onions are a must. I don't really like animal style though; the mustard plus sauce is a bit much and i don't really like pickles on a burger.

Oh, and we can't leave out Tommy's chili cheeseburgers. That's some good poo poo, but you will feel pretty terrible afterward.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I had the battery die on my bicycle during a ride not too long ago. But it cuts off the front derailleur first so I was just stuck in the little ring and had rear shifting still all the way home.

jamal fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 26, 2017

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I recently picked up a moto g5 (S, plus), and it was a little over $200 and has a fingerprint reader. Way handy and opening the phone is easier than even with no password where you still have to push the power button and swipe. I also use the features that keep it unlocked at home or when connected to things like my garmin bike computer. I like it better than my previous moto x 3rd gen, which had half the screen die after a few months. Only downside is no nfc.

I was using 2FA for a couple of logins, but then realized that if you lose or break your phone that doesn't work anymore. Been meaning to go to a password manager; what should I be using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

You can show up any time between 4 and 10:30 but still spend two hours sitting in traffic a day? How does that work?

• Locked thread