Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
My three weeks old son just looked my dead in the eye and then expelled an eight second fart. Never blinked. Never looked away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
STR, that's great news!

In other news: lawyers are expensive, but taking off the leash and pointing them at a realtor almost makes up for the expense.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Offer put in on housemoldy ruin! I'm making GBS threads bricks here and hoping an adult will come by soon, but I'm trying to keep cool and focus on the insulated garage.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Bid on house accepted! :ohdear:

Now we just need to get good soil samples, sell apartment, tear down ruin, decide on house, find a temporary rental, move there, build house, not get shafted by contractor, not get divorced and move again, and we're golden!

(focusonthegaragefocusonthegaragefocusonthegarage)

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Grakkus posted:

Danish AI goons, could you recommend me a self-service car wash in or around Copenhagen - preferably touchless? I can't seem to find a single one.

It's also super hard to find 98 fuel here, the only place that seems to have it is the occasional Shell; Circle K and the others seemingly never do.

You don't seem to have PMs, and I've been neglecting this thread for far too long, but:

Self serve car wash: I believe there's one out in Ølstykke or something. It's attached to a Shell. Definitely on Frederikssundsvej.

98 octane: Shell V-Power is AFAIK your only bet. There used to be a dude who maintained a list of all the places you could get 98, but I've never seen it anywhere else but Shell.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
My wife just used the word "schmoo" in conversation. I'm so proud.

User Error posted:

A guy at work had a heart attack today and I used the AED on him and he came back to life. It was weird.

He blacked out while driving a forklift with his foot on the gas and hit a semi truck about 3 feet from the fuel tank. Could have been much worse.

I dunno, I don't post here much and y'all don't know me but I had to tell someone. People keep telling me I did a good job and saved his life but it feels weird. I don't like being the center of attention and I feel like I just followed a few directions and pushed a button.

Grab a beer and a buddy and talk it over. Experiences like these can be weird and the effects can manifest themselves in strange ways.

You certainly deserve all the praise coming your way, but I can understand you not wanting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
"Hello bolind,

I see that you have a number of multi-year employments in the greater Copenhagen area, and that you are currently employed.
How would you like a four month contract in southern Belgium?

Sincerely,

Coked-out LinkedIn Recruiter."

• Locked thread