Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

We’re all big time failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Still didn't get around to open enough sticker packets to get some decent photos...

Byolante posted:

I hope your sticker albulm sales are high and audience reaction is positive, I would love to see what Mile ended up looking like

Thanks! So far so good. A friend who's a school teacher sent me photos of kids playing with stickers between classes. And I saw a kid on the street the other day proudly carrying some gold stickers. :shobon:
I was told today to get the entire album translated to English. Not sure what country that's for but it's possible we'll appear in more countries.

Bogan Krkic posted:

This owns and I still can't believe that a TRP poster actually did something cool and productive irl

That's because I don't post much.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

That Mile Jedinak picture owns, and if this does get translated to English I would pay good money for a copy and a few packets of stickers

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Malaver posted:

Still didn't get around to open enough sticker packets to get some decent photos...

Thanks! So far so good. A friend who's a school teacher sent me photos of kids playing with stickers between classes. And I saw a kid on the street the other day proudly carrying some gold stickers. :shobon:
I was told today to get the entire album translated to English. Not sure what country that's for but it's possible we'll appear in more countries.

That's because I don't post much.

Thats a fantastic Mile, you should tweet it to him

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Here are some pictures from my album.

All stars poster.

Thankfully in this day and age there are kids filming themselves with your stuff so you don't have to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EWobg3r8Jw

Bogan Krkic posted:

That Mile Jedinak picture owns, and if this does get translated to English I would pay good money for a copy and a few packets of stickers

Byolante posted:

Thats a fantastic Mile, you should tweet it to him

None of us have twitter. If you want to send it to him I'd be glad. I'll keep any physical copies I can find so that I can actually mail them if someone will really want that.

As for the English version, it's very unlikely, I'm afraid. I heard that we are trying to get on some foreign markets, but none of them are English-speaking (Russia, Egypt, Iran, Austria).

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Those all rule but I especially love Suarez and Cavani :eyepop:

e: also the llama behind De Gea on the all stars poster

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Doctor Malaver posted:

Here are some pictures from my album.

All stars poster.

Thankfully in this day and age there are kids filming themselves with your stuff so you don't have to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EWobg3r8Jw

None of us have twitter. If you want to send it to him I'd be glad. I'll keep any physical copies I can find so that I can actually mail them if someone will really want that.

As for the English version, it's very unlikely, I'm afraid. I heard that we are trying to get on some foreign markets, but none of them are English-speaking (Russia, Egypt, Iran, Austria).

ahahaha Shaqiri... I'm dying

I've sent an email to the hrvatska trgovina near me, we'll see if they order some!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I’m drawing a blank on who the Matrix-goalie is, please help me

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

paddyboat posted:

I think it's Matic rather than a goalie

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Thanks! :D

paddyboat posted:

That's Manchester United's Nemanja Matic. Not as big a star as the rest but we needed a Serbian because of the market. We didn't know how to do him so someone suggested "He wins every duel... just like Neo"

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Those all rule but I especially love Suarez and Cavani :eyepop:

e: also the llama behind De Gea on the all stars poster

Cavani was your idea so thanks again for that.

BTW right after I posted the previous message, a woman on the street tripped and hurt her ankle. I helped her get to a bench. She was with a kid and the kid was holding our stickers in his hand. Too bad I didn't have any stickers on me to give him! Imagine the Dr Malaver super-hero, saves the dame and treats the kid...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Thanks, I knew I’d seen him before. Nice job, the commercial is hilarious.

• Locked thread