Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Doctor Malaver posted:

Aren't Honduras making coffins for Australians?

We are going to have a Tourist section with those that didn't qualify. Some Bosnians, Croats and Italians too should they not qualify (God forbid), and the likes of Bale, Arda Turan, Mhktariyan, Jovetić... Maybe we could fit in a US player too. Which one would represent USMNT failure the best?

Always Jozy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

vyelkin posted:

was once literally run over by his own car

Did he eat too many baked potatoes?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Alexeythegreat posted:

Snowflake, really? It could be dashcam, or a bottle of vodka, or a senator shooting in a hotel while under coke, or a policeman raping a suspect with a bottle of champagne, or a Buk, or an army of fans forced to remain at the stadium for 2 hours after the game has ended, yet you choose snowflake?

are you... triggered? :smug:

• Locked thread