Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
When I played WoW like 6 years ago my Lore Friendly name on my character was Asthdorgan; More than likely the goofiest poo poo that could possibly be generated from there random name algorithm

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

You actually thought that name was really cool because you were 5 years old and loved LOTR and Harry Potter. Bitch.

Well actually my brother made the character on my at the time un used blizzard account, and when he lost interest in the game, I took over the Toon because he did a lot of grinding and also paid for a a bunch of game time. To tell the truth I always thought the name was goofy even back then, but I mean you had no way of knowing all that stuff so don't sweat it to much.

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 1, 2017

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

*reclining really far back, hands clasped, obviously lost in thought* Ahhh Fansy. Where do I even start with her? *quietly chuckling to self* Fansy the fuckin Bard.. First off, hell of a woman I'll say that much. The second thing I would say about her? Unmistakably female. One look and you could easily tell I was on a date with a girl

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my [35m] tinder Girl friend [41f] won't stop bringing her Lute to the barcade and I don't know how to make her stop. My friends are starting to distance themselves from me Please help I'm running out of options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Stop ruining my thread you complete homo.

I don't have beef with you. Just stop

• Locked thread