Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

I'm in, email sent.

Nothing gross, nothing illegal, NSFW is fine inside the box. Snacks, stickers, hot sauce (not super hot), bbq sauce, tools and broken stuff are always good. I have too many shirts but if you have to get me a shirt I wear a small.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Not going to lie, I've been lazy as hell with this. Have found a thing or two around the office, know of a few broken things I'm sending but still need to dig through my Santee's post history a bit to fill in the gaps.

It's on the list for this weekend

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Wasn't able to find my stash of stickers :argh: but everything else is boxed up and should ship after work today.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

I'm a horrible Santa, didn't get it sent out Friday as planned. Will ship Monday

On the upside I think I know where I put all the stickers I had been saving for this.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

NitroSpazzz, you overdid it and then some. If that oil pump becomes garage art I suspect I'll take it apart first, because why the hell not? If nothing else I'm amazed at your dedication in getting the drat thing so clean. Any part like that I pull off an engine seemingly contains a wormhole from which oil randomly appears, forever.

Oil pump getting that clean is a result of pure luck. I must have propped it up at just the right angle when I tossed it in the shed for most of the oil to drain. I'm impressed it arrived that quickly, they estimated Friday delivery.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Dec 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Package arrived last night...

Pro packaging - the boys like the flavor of the packing peanuts but weren't fond of how it stuck to their faces

The note

The haul

STICKERS!

Horror Freight extendable ratchets and the mythical 10mm

Handy magnetic light and compressor piston to go with my random piston from AI:SS collection

Truck, Moose enjoyed the packaging but wasn't sure what to do with the truck

A bad rear end trophy

An oscilloscope which will be very nice for troubleshooting the caddy, race car and everything else .

Thanks Terrible Robot

• Locked thread