Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
OK imma give this a try.

Cars : LS400, heap o' poo poo Durango

Shirt size : L

Profession : Computer Janitor. gently caress you, Satya.

Likes: I fly R/C and am being talked into getting into full-scale flight. Go for anything cool and aeronautical, or cool and automotive, or cool and tractor-related...

I also live on an island, so best bet is to stick to things that will fit into a flat-rate Priority Mail box. UPS and FedEx consider us to be international and charge the Moon for small parcels coming here

Note that my mailing address is my office, so please pleaSE PLEASE nothing NSFW either inside or outside of the box !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Time to test if a medium flat rate box can really hold up to the claimed 70 pounds.

I have lead-acid UPS batteries mailed to me flat-rate on the regular. 4 batteries in a box, each battery weighs around 16 lbs, 5 boxes at a time...

YES I tip my postal carrier :)

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
agggh... cannot wait any longer on the USPS. Santee, your box goes out in the morning!

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
a Box is finally on its way from the middle of the Atlantic ...

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gingerbread House Music posted:

YEEEEEEEEEE, Got my AISS package, and even though the bottom was SLIGHTLY soaked in offroad diesel fuel, it's AWESOME.

Glad it got there in time! I got it mailed out late, but was genuinely stoked when I saw that it got there on Christmas eve! Good on ya, USPS.

quote:

Smushed, but not too bad considering it came from the EXOTIC and FOREIGN islands!

This guy seems to understand my love malaise era cars, i'm already psyched.

He also knows that my regular money won't be any good where i'm going. Also, that picture seems perfectly innocent, but creeps me out a bit!

Slower! Smaller! MORE VACUUM LINES!

I genuinely love old Car & Driver magazines. Be sure to check out the cars for sale in the classified sections!

quote:

This is going all over my next couple meals. Assuming i don't eat it straight out the jars.

That is allegedly the last jar of 14" Carrot Gold sauce in existence !

quote:

And rum! The stuff good enough to not sell in a plastic bottle either!

I am so pleased that made it past the Customs inspectors! (lol) I got several bottles right from the refinery. They age it for ~8 years in casks which were originally used to age Jack Daniels whisky. Seriously good poo poo.

Try it straight over the rocks, with no mixers ;)

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:f5:

:nsallears:

:confused:

lol :ms:

guess my Santapaket is still out there, somewhere ...

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cage posted:

I dont mean to be creepy but I can see the dudes return address, even though its just a PO box. Also his name.

wups! fixed.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
just received my package, hooray!

pictures coming shortly

Fermented Tinal posted:

Just saw my package got delivered, hooray!

waitaminute

buttcrackmenace fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jan 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
PAGING BCM, YOU HAVE A PACKAGE AT RECEPTION

FROM THE FROZEN WASTES IT CAME

YES its a good thing you removed the cigars and the "Kinder Surprises"
(which I assumed was an aphorism and had to Google) :stonk:

shaking the box resulted in lots of clinking. I hope nothings broken! :ohdear:

tension builds ...

we have a letter!

let's see : three pages, three five b]seven[/b] apologies, discussion of hockey, beavers, Canadian Tire and correct usage of the word "chooched"

Canadian AF

QUITE the haul!

TREATS! i've eaten one packet while unboxing and arranging everything, saving the rest for later. Giant M&Ms !

this stuff is perfect for field repairs! not available in *any* local store.
also : they aren't touching each other, so no violence. Yet.

the nephews aren't getting these, nope!

ya know, there's just enough room on the pocket bike frame for a 1S lipo, a tiny brushed motor and a receiver...

tools and a streamlight ! v nice. especially the streamlight - my old one fell someplace inaccessible and I've been meaning to get a replacement. How did you know?

can those serial num,bers be traced back to you? Because Mischief.

POS Durango was debaged back when I had it repainted. I still have the original badges, just never bothered putting them back on. Mazdafying it is going to happen :D

those bearings are perfectly fine! That pad has plenty of life in it, just flip it around! :haw:

Thanks, Santa! Tinal !

e: fucktypos

buttcrackmenace fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 3, 2018

• Locked thread