Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

After substantial IRC harassment, I'm in :P

Shirt size is 3XL (big neck poo poo please to fit my giant neckbeard).
I drive a 2011 Tundra with a broken rear passenger taillight. Love Toyotas, snowmobiles (Yamaha), any kind of gimmicky outdoorsy poo poo that you know is kind of cool but really why bother there are easier ways to do this that take less time but yes okay that things kind of neat.
Love scotch, beer, all kinds of food.
NSFW fine inside, keep the outside child-and-old-lady-at-the-post-office-friendly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

I got santa'd! Pictures incoming shortly, but got some hilariously awesome poo poo :) As to my package - due to work shenanigans it didn't get shipped today. So I'm throwing some extra poo poo in this weekend and I'll get it to the post office Monday.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Okay so I was a little slow with pictures, but here they are. Thanks again Santa (from Albany, NY I think) :P

Overview of everything (including the best tshirt ever):

And a knife for the ages:

My sweet hat, some stickers, and a badge for my snowmobile just to piss people off :P

And the gift that just about made me cry laughing - FINALLY a patch kit for my tailight:

My package is getting shipped out tomorrow. I feel like my effort is a little weaksauce compared to some of what's been posted, but there is one pretty cool collectible in there that I think you'll like! I also put some random useful stuff in.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

My santee's gift is out for delivery.
Much excitement.
It's not as good as some of what's been posted, but I hope it's cool enough.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Shrugs Not Drugs posted:

I got a box!

It had a letter!

And homemade cupcakes (which did indeed make it here safe and super delicious)!

And beer!

Also a lego truck, side cutters, a plastic welding kit, BBsHIGH PERFORMANCE RACE BEARINGS, fillet knife, Yamaha SRViper hat, license plate and microfibers!

Fuckin A, thanks Siochain!

Glad it all made it. I feel sub-par compared to some boxes, but I think home-baking helps alleviate that :P
I hope you enjoy the beers - the lemonade one is amazingly good, the ice tea is solid, and the fruit one is 50/50 for people.
The filet knife is labelled with a company that no longer exists - collector item :P

edit: also that bondic plastic welding thing is loving legit and I've used it for so many things, I love mine

• Locked thread