Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hey Santee, check your mailbox on Wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey Santee, check your mailbox on Wednesday

I check it every day.
I'll try to get my santee's stuff out on fri/sat.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gift is sent out, and about

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I got most of the stuff packaged. Waiting on a few more orders to come in. Thursday is the date I expect to ship the package for my santee

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Did I miss the deadline?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh god, I just hope they don't have it already! :ohdearsass:

A special bonus gift will hit the mail once I'm back home later this week.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Also Nintendo (except Fire Emblem)

I hope this man's santa sends him coal. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Cuntellectual posted:

You mean send him Fire Emblem?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

no

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
Ordered the gift for my santee, I'm hoping its something they'll like. My santee should also be checking their mailbox on Wednesday.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Why's everyone telling me to check my mailbox on Wednesday? did smoking mess up and give me multiple santas? :allears:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Cuntellectual posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Naughty! No grinching!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

numerrik posted:

Why's everyone telling me to check my mailbox on Wednesday? did smoking mess up and give me multiple santas? :allears:

Probably everybody got their orders in on Thanksgiving and after the holidays they all went out at the same time.

Speaking of, I checked up on mine. There was a slight delay in shipping. Thursday now.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i still don't have shipping confirmation on the main things i ordered :(

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I have no clue how you people find anime merch so quickly. I have to get everything shipped to me.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 28, 2017

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

My Santee's got a present on the way.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol sorry to my santee all your poo poo is coming from different sellers and only one of them has a note so i hope that gets there first

you can pretend you got an anime advent calendar or something

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
To my santa: I'm going to be unable to receive stuff at the address I sent for the first three weeks of december. I'll still get it if it comes then, just not 'til after. I'll post pics and such when I get it!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I have no clue how you people find anime merch so quickly. I have to get everything shipped to me.

Same

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
To my santa: I just got an Email from UPS giving me the tracking number of the package and the estimated date of arrival (Friday). I hope you gave me coal.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Erg, you son of a bitch, I’m weeping over here.

Also, I only have various zaku’s so if it’s not one of those you’re safe.

Pics soon.

E: thank you very much. I appreciate this a lot.

E2: remember bagels coal is naughty and probatable, you’re probably just going to have to settle for a dumpster fire.

numerrik fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 28, 2017

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

numerrik posted:

Erg, you son of a bitch, I’m weeping over here.

Also, I only have various zaku’s so if it’s not one of those you’re safe.

Pics soon.

E: thank you very much. I appreciate this a lot.

E2: remember bagels coal is naughty and probatable, you’re probably just going to have to settle for a dumpster fire.

But what if I am a naughty bagel? :ohdearsass:

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Senior Scarybagels posted:

But what if I am a naughty bagel? :ohdearsass:

Then you will get the most god drat amazing dumpster fire on god’s green earth.

E: thought you said naughty angel. Dunno what’s gunna happen to a naughty bagel, maybe be served by an incompetent Einstein Bagels employee you know, the one who burns your bagel because the cream cheese wouldn’t melt when they put it in the toaster oven. A fate worse than death for a bagel.

But I’m sure you’re good enough to earn option one.

numerrik fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Nov 28, 2017

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Huzzah! :gizz:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Things have arrived. I debated saving them until it was at least december, but I eventually got too curious and opened them.

Eclaire nendo! Definitely a cute nendo to go on the opposite side of Holo. and random ssd from another goon I know i'm assuming, based on the different naming on the package. :stare:

Holonendo was already there.
Thanks asterioth! 10/10 secret santa, will participate again next year. Unfortunately though I won't be able to get my stuff out until the 14th this year due to surprise cat issues that required taking this rear end in a top hat to the vet.

I will make sure my gifts get to my target asap.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Nov 29, 2017

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've done the math and one cute cat pic easily compensates for a one-week package delay (which should still arrive before xmas per usps guidelines)

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Just sent out my gift: look for a package on saturday!

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.

Brownieftw posted:

Things have arrived. I debated saving them until it was at least december, but I eventually got too curious and opened them.

Eclaire nendo! Definitely a cute nendo to go on the opposite side of Holo. and random ssd from another goon I know i'm assuming, based on the different naming on the package. :stare:

Holonendo was already there.
Thanks asterioth! 10/10 secret santa, will participate again next year. Unfortunately though I won't be able to get my stuff out until the 14th this year due to surprise cat issues that required taking this rear end in a top hat to the vet.

I will make sure my gifts get to my target asap.

I'm happy to hear that its one you like, enjoy!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my present will arrive to someone on the 11th at the latest

good luck

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did someone mail me something from japan

if so thanks

if not then zuuuuuuuuuh?!?!?!?!??!?!?1

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

did someone mail me something from japan

if so thanks

if not then zuuuuuuuuuh?!?!?!?!??!?!?1

Merry Christmas!

I know you said you didn't want something with small parts, but that one only has a few and they're just boring stuff like different hand poses and poo poo. Hope I did okay.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Great now we have to worry about him choking. Good going.

Magnuslord
Jul 19, 2008
Thanks santa will post pics soon, and santee you will have to wait since one thing I got you isnt out yet. Will send stuff out in 2 weeks at latest...you know...in time for the winter holiday festival occurrence. :) That and its good to see what others are getting so I know the range of what is expected.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Hey Santee - I just ordered your package...surprisingly its hard to find items for you considering what you said. But I think I managed to get you three items you will enjoy. Should be in by December 4th.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
Just got the shipped notice and tracking info for my Santee's gift. Supposed to arrive on Sat the 2nd, I don't know if I believe it.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Hey Santee: YOUR poo poo GETS ORDERED TONIGHT. Time to start preparing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Santee, check your mail.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Hey Santee - I just ordered your package...surprisingly its hard to find items for you considering what you said. But I think I managed to get you three items you will enjoy. Should be in by December 4th.

I like k-on

I have ordered the gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Waffleman_ posted:

Santee, check your mail.

Thank you so much! I like it! Pics incoming :)

My Santee will have to wait just a little bit longer.

• Locked thread