Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
the combat/movement in this game feels incredibly good and satisfying but theres not really enough stuff in the game right now to justify a purchase is my thoughts, months after the last time i played this. dead cells has a lot of potential, i just wish there was more game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I never really had trouble with lil hunter. I always had the mindset of Just gently caress him up immediately before he has a chance to do anything and I almost always just instakilled him with whatever my strongest gun was. Well maybe not insta kill, but fast enough as to make him trivial. I still got stressed out when he appeared though because if I wasn't in a good spot or prepared I could easily get murked.. T'was a rare occurrence though. when i actually played this game at least. its been awhile

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dead cells is a fun game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's good, but it's early access and clearly never going to be finished so w/e.

i agree. the devs have no idea how to finish what they've started

• Locked thread