Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

i wish that salt and sanctuary didn't look like complete rear end in a top hat, because it is actually a SOTN clone with dark souls type influences

I played it a lot because it came out like a week before Dark Souls 3 and it's got some other issues . Weapon movesets are super boring (I guess SOTN didn't have much variety either but the GBA + DS games got better about this) and the lack of an ingame map made no sense and felt like an attempt at aping Souls without understanding why those games don't need a map (because they don't look like boring poo poo + areas generally have well-placed distinctive landmarks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I did like the general weirdness of it though and even though I didn't fully explore it , it seems like there were some cool secrets involving NPCs and covenants and poo poo . Also I didn't hate the art as bad as everyone else

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Going from dying to Lil Hunter every time to consistently owning him feels so good. Keep at it, that zone was definitely a big wall for me but it'll click for you eventually

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Early access gaming ftw.

I just can't justify spending money on early access games with the new line of City Name Sports Team jerseys coming out. My wallet needs a drat break.

• Locked thread