Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Thread title says the deadline is today, but the op say the deadline for sending an address and writing a letter was the 16th... is it too late then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Alright, I don't think I can manage to actually go out and send a package to someone, but I am willing to send someone Steam stuff/forum upgrades.

I'd feel bad asking for someone to send me a package when I'm not willing to do the same, so I'll just link my Steam wishlist here for a Secret Santa who wants to get game/games for me. It's not sorted by most wanted or anything so feel free to pick from whatever.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WBSpeedwagon/wishlist/

In the case of a Secret Santa who does want to send something through the mail, here's a list of things I like/am a fan of, off the top of my head (so if you come up with something cool that's not listed here, I'll probably still like it anyway!):

- musical instrument-type stuff
- cool nail polishes
- jojo's bizarre adventure
- bread baking/general baking things
- video game things
- all kinds of interesting snacks/beverages/food/booze
- homemade items, be it art or sculpture or even food/drink/booze

Oh, I do like spicy things. Don't worry something you get me being too spicy... it won't be. :kimchi:

I'm not too interested in recieving clothes, unless it's something you made yourself. I don't really want anything too nsfw or drug related (except booze, but I'm not sure on the legality of shipping booze.) And other people live here, so maybe don't draw a bunch of dicks on the outside of the box or anything :p

And again, don't feel bad if you need to get me something through Steam anyway! I'm fine with that too.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Nov 19, 2017

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Olive!

I've sent out my digital present and I hope the recipient will enjoy

Olive!

thing received, details to follow! :stoked:

Olive!

My package got here today and here's what was inside! (Not included is a picture of the cushioned envelope it was sent in, obviously I don't want mine and Santa's addresses visible)

Notice the tape lines where I removed the letter from the wrapping first. I'll admit I started reading it before unwrapping the present until the letter told me not to.

I'm real bad at pictures and no matter what I couldn't get the camera to focus, but rest assured this was a rad as heck stamped wax seal.

So what's the present?

A Celtic tinwhistle! (hehe whoops, I tore the paper a little trying to open the seal) This is awesome, thank you Spiderjelly! I love Celtic music and I'm super happy to have another instrument to play. Well... I love the Celtic sound, I've listened to a pitifully small amount of real Celtic music for some reason. That's about to change though, and you can be sure I'll take on that challenge!

Olive!

I am practicing hard for my recital and I thank the slower santas for keeping the thread open longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

I would still be trying if I hadn't gotten sick.

• Locked thread