Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi

by Smythe
DEAR SECRET SANTA

I rly like Christmas my favorite things are cute things. I like tiny things, mostly tiny animals. I really like stickers and pins and other tiny things that can be cute. I rlllllly like candy. And cookies. All of it but mostly chocolate!!!?? But fruits are a close 2nd.

I really like candy/treats/baked goods from other countries :) and flavors I've never had. Or anything sweet really!!!!!

I like art but mostly pretty n cute stuff. I don't like when people buy me clothes (but cute accessories are ok). Books are cool if they are full of things I like ; w ; I don't read fiction ... unless it's cute.

Cats r my favorite. I don't know any animals I don't like? But I really like animals :3:

Although my post history says otherwise, I do not want/need anything politically related. I'm on politics hiatus. Funny weed stuff is ok but nothing you use/can use to smoke it. More like funny weed stickers or something, but if you're not sure just skip on that. Other than that no drug or nsfw stuff :3:

Finally if ur rly bad at buying gifts and need an easy way out, I've been wanting a steam copy of rimworld or stardew valley.

Oh I'm a boy O: (so I don't need awesome stuff like hairbands and makeup)

I'll send you a pm soon today duckie I'm not home and forgetting my new address D:

Rushi fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Nov 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you sent this I didn't get it. please send asap so we can get the santees assigned today

i tried to ruin everything but fixed it when i got home :) sent it to you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
Ill be sending something at the end of the week c:

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

City of Glompton posted:

you guys!!! I got a mysterious amazon box today!

inside was this:

and inside that was this:

I'm about to die from cuteness overload. I love it so much! :love:

thank you Rushi! :glomp:

there should be a non amazon one this week :3:

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
CUTE STUFF TIME O:

look at all the colors ; w ;

THE SUSHI TASTES LIKE grape soda and other flavors but i'm so excited to try it I have no idea which one I'm going to make first the ice cream looks so cute ; - ; and I can't wait to make the donuts I'm gonna make them so cute ahhh it has cute sprinkles ; - ; and a new seal friend ; w ;

but what was in the tiny little wraps???

A TINY RUSHI SQUAD WE GOT THE HITS WE GOT THE MAMMAL TRIANGLE AND OUR BEST FRIEND ON WEDNESDAYS O___O

AND IN THE BIG BOX???

a village for them to live in :,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3

thank you santa :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: i'm so excited ; o ;

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
my sig is live footage caught of me after opening my package

----------------

• Locked thread