Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
In news shocking no one Stephen Segal has also been named

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

Yeah I mean if you want to write fanfiction of the characters I don't care. But when it's (presumably) adults writing about how they want these two real kids to hook up... that's pretty weird.

Man, it's probably super crazy to be a child star nowadays. I'm sure it's always been difficult, but there are so many creepy people with no boundaries out there, and now they all have super easy access through social media.

It's always been like this. There is a reason most child actors end up messed up

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I expect poo poo like this to come out for most 80s action stars

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

The Lauer investigation had some really creepy reveals, like how he had a goddamn supervillain button on his desk that let him lock the door to his office without getting up. Thus making sure women couldn't escape.

He is Dennis Reynolds in real life

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Fart City posted:

Duder, the guy who single-handidly kicked off this cultural moment of awareness was Harvey Weinstein, one of the largest liberal money donars of the past twenty years, and there's nothing left of him but a radioactive smudge mark in terms of public opinion.

See also Kevin spacey

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Timby posted:

Didn't Basinger accuse him of being abusive during their divorce?

Don’t forget the recordings of his calls to his daughter

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

All you really need to run a pedo ring is for the authorities to turn a blind eye. IIRC the UK learned that the hard way with a recent thing where the police were basically ignoring a bunch of pedos because they were only raping poor girls.

It was called the bbc

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sodomy Hussein posted:

No one told Ewan McGregor that Winnie would do the entire movie without wearing pants.

Based off his former roles he would join him pantless

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Criminal Minded posted:

I've never been to a chiropractor but it's my understanding that it's basically a coin flip as to whether you receive care from a licensed professional who understands their limits or a snake-oil salesman who wants to try and cure cancer by twisting your bones.

Or you get Dr Group who will twist your bones and see you infowar products

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skwirl posted:

I love Joss Whedon insisting on the worst costumes for Captain America in order to be closer to the comics, and then deciding Hawkeye should be married with kids for no real reason.

He was married with kids in ultimates

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sodomy Hussein posted:

DiCaprio is rapidly becoming the new Jack Nicholson both in career and reputation.

You mean the leader of the pussy posse?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Yea but without that she might be in bad shape financially. With that sweet sweet Charmed money she can coast for the rest of her life.

Look up how she is currently doing. She has stage four breast cancer and getting hosed over by insurance companies.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

oh my bad I don't think I ever saw the remake so I dunno if they do something dumb there

Also the kids he are killing are not just the kids of the parents who killed him, but they are the kids who he molested and told on him.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Aces High posted:

Wow, didn't realise he was a legacy character until today. Legit thought he was just a kooky character to fill out the roster for Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

I do not think they created any new characters.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

If they need someone who has game show experience give it to chip Gardner

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Well the Brad Pitt that signed on for IG probably was a bit more desperate than the 1995 Brad Pitt. His career had floundered a bit after leaving his wife for Jolie. His image was 'the sensitive hunk that would hurt everyone except you' and publicly cheating on his SO twice in 5 years pretty much killed it. He was pretty itchy to work with Tarantino thanks to his ability to revitalize stalking careers.

The year before he made ig he was in Benjamin button and the year before was Babel. His career was not in a rut.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

CPL593H posted:

That's a valid point but it's not like show business managing to sweep a bunch of sexual assault and pedophilia under the rug is much of a stretch.

See the BBC

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I also only knew her as gorans arch nemesis (some of the best episodes ever) and this is the first time i’ve ever heard of bolero.

According to imdb : Set in the 1920s, a young woman sets out to lose her virginity. Her mission leads her to a Moroccan sheikh and a Spanish bullfighter.

Olivia d'Abo, who was 14 at the time, appeared nude in several scenes.

Olivia D'Abo said in an interview in 1986 that she matured physically at age 13, a year before making this movie. In fact she said director John Derek thought she had breast implants until she took her clothes off on set the first time and he saw her breasts were natural.

Jesus wept.

Of course it was John Derek, as he moved to German with her when she was 16 to get away from the United States age of consent laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

CPL593H posted:

I don't know anything about Kanye West's music so I have no idea who the collaborator in question is and it's depressing how little that description narrows it down.

Marilyn Manson