Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
This past month has made me really rethink my rule of liking actors for their roles and not caring about their crazy real life antics. It was one thing when it was liking Tom Cruise and not caring about his Scientology stuff. I didn't even care about all of the cheating and drug abuse and honestly, even domestic abuse. Those things happen in the real non-Hollywood world too and I'm not going to stop liking the old Pirates of the Caribbean movies because Johnny Depp beat his wife 5 years later. But I do think a line has to be drawn for what appears to be a systemic abuse of power by producers and lead actors to sexually abuse young actresses. I mean this poo poo has to be like cockroaches. There's probably thousands of more stories that we haven't heard yet or never will hear about, and it's probably gone back a very long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Snowman_McK posted:

What?

Seriously, what?

He was listing guys by show and irl last name and said Kramer instead of Richards when he got to Seinfeld and the other poster pretended to be confused. We all know he meant Michael Richards, though with Richards it was racism and not sexual harassment.