Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
yeah it's basically - supposed - whisper networks bubbling up telling people "stay away from this dude, he's a creep who's also into weird poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kliras
Mar 27, 2021

Coffee And Pie posted:

I’ve heard that recently with Daniel Craig complaining that any time he goes into a bar he has to deal with drunk assholes who want to fight James Bond. I’m shocked there aren’t more stories of famously tough guys getting forced into fights in public.
bruce lee dealt with some crazy stuff

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
yes there are most likely bots and algos at work, but human nature and greed is also at work with everyone on twitch and youtube livewatching that stuff for content. it's loving sickening, regardless of what you think of either party in the trial

and then there are the memes, jesus christ

kliras
Mar 27, 2021

weekly font posted:

I think assumptions like that shows just how deeply culture war has permeated everything. Republicans don’t care about Amber Heard they care that me too “lost” or whatever the gently caress goes on in their dumb minds.

Do you really think Republicans care about an actor who moved to France and has never had a nice thing to say about their party? Or are they just bad faith actors latching on to anything to score points? They’re a spiteful bunch of gremlins.
technically he lives in france like 49% of the year to pay american taxes or something like that iirc

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
does the depp-heard thing have its own thread somewhere. i don't think there's a way to "lightly touch on it" without a whole thread blowing up