Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

they're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Seemlar posted:

goof grief.

a-hyuck, guess i accidentally killed willow's girlfriend! AHAHAHOOOEY

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

LividLiquid posted:

Why even mention it? What is to be gained, other than to solidify in the minds of some that people's name changes aren't valid? Why does it matter to any of us what he was "born" as? Particularly since he wasn't "born" anything. His parents gave him that name, and they're not the authority on what his name is or should be, so it's best left unsaid.

And I'm trans too, so I'm glad it doesn't bother you, SBG, but I'm sick to death of people treating my parents as the authority on what my name "really" is.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
i love marlee matlin, that's loving awful :(

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
jackson would never

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
zerosuitcamus might be the best username i've ever seen

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

logger posted:

Based on tapes of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard played during the trial today and testimony from police and medical experts neither has Johnny Depp.

go gently caress yourself

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
all these Internet Personality freaks are just kicking up dust about it so they have plausible deniability for their own crimes

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
b-but... the man in the tv says he's my friend!

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
(they are dirtbags)

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
should have bolded seth rogen too

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
defending yourself against an abuser is not "mutual abuse" and the people going "well i guess they're both just bad!" are misogynists too, hth

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
it's literally the same as "zero tolerance" bullying in schools. if the victim does anything other than just sit there and take it, they're as bad as the perpetrator

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
that would be a face turn i think

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Martman posted:

But, the Aziz stuff was a single bad date.

i cordially invite you to go gently caress yourself

how is this poo poo not probe on sight in this thread

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

phasmid posted:

To think, a simple clarification that it wasn't Depp she referred to could have prevented this whole misunderstanding. But yes. Go do some self-care. I'm sure it's tiring.

gently caress off you misogynist freak

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

phasmid posted:

Right on schedule.

:qq: people are mad about the poo poo i said specifically to make them mad