Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Super Fan posted:

If there's some silver lining to all this awfulness maybe men in power will stop thinking they can sexually harass/abuse women with impunity.

Dobutful, unless the whole Hollywood system changes.

Many people get selected to work in a movie depending on how hot they are or who they know. Not to mention what they are willing to endure to get the job: work ungodly hours, do unsafe stunts, get almost no pay. All for the chance to reach super-stardom and now be the one who can dictate the terms to others.

And it's also not limited to women: see what Terry Crews had done to him, what Corey Feldman has been saying for years, and the whole Kevin Spacey affair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

viral spiral posted:

I hope the DOJ or something has full-time bodyguards for those kids in Stranger Things and IT now. It's almost certain some Predator in Hollywood has at least plotted to rape them already.

Predator's don't rape, they hunt you down and rip your spine. Stop alien-shaming. :colbert:

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

And I guess some 27-year old model told him to "hit her up in 4 years" and then claimed that she totally wasn't propositioning a child when people said that was gross.

Geez, couldn't she just waited those 4 years, and then contact him? At least she would be propositioning a (young) adult, instead of a kid.