Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave as world champion
This poll is closed.
Eli Drake 0 0%
Johnny Impact 3 6.38%
Johnny Mundo 1 2.13%
Johnny Nitro 2 4.26%
Johnny Blaze 2 4.26%
John Hennigan 1 2.13%
John Morrison 2 4.26%
Pentagon Jr 2 4.26%
Ricochet 1 2.13%
Alberto El Patron 8 17.02%
Jeff Jarrett 25 53.19%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A match to determine whether Grado is deported from the US will happen in Canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wasnt the whole point of monsters ball that they were locked in a cage for a day without food and water before the match

did they just forget that part

They've had 48 matches, it was bound to be dropped eventually

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This match is half full of people not signed to the company and the other half has one person already openly talking about being done in January and another person who's teased moving on eventually

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

so why are we supposed to root for Team Impact

Because they've been invaded by a foreign menace

That's the actual storyline reason

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

so is this clown a part of all the other AAA clowns or is he his own clown

His own clown

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Who's ready for the surprise that's not a surprise because the TV show already spoiled it with a segment

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Eugene's ratings:

6-man - ***
Dux/Ishimori - **1/2
Grado/Abyss - *
Team Impact/Team AAA - **
LAX/oVe - **1/2

you're being way too polite today

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I hate saying this but they have to let gail win right?

It'd be good

So I'd be surprised

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ed: nm

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It didn't work on timg oops

watch CMLL

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

This weekend I learned that Michael Bisping is still a thing in UFC and Stephan Bonnar showed up on a wrestling show I randomly watched. Its weird that those 2 years I watched Ultimate Fighter is keeping me informed in a random 2017 weekend.

That was the only season of Ultimate Fighter I ever fully watched and I can't escape it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

Moose's used trunks are being auctioned off

this company is truly beyond parody

Someone will absolutely buy that for the cost of at least 3 of these PPVs and it'll be added to the buyrate

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Please don't bleed for this show it's not worth it

Speaking of bleeding, Taya promised the first blood match with Rosemary is going to happen when she comes back to the company (both sides expect it in time for the January '18 tapings)

So I'm expecting them to do something stupid and Rosemary leaves before then because the only thing that can be counted on with TNA anymore is nothing will go right and everything will end hilariously or ridiculously

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

How does TNA consistently make boring cage matches

The last memorable one I swear to god was the one where Joe got stuck in a hole in the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Just have Johnny win this in 30 seconds and end it early pls

• Locked thread