Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Actually, you can make a better McRib at home with these healthier & tastier ingredients from your local upper-middle class grocery store:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Driving past a taco Bell was a mistake. The smell of the over spiced beans immediately caused my pants to fly off and my rear end erupted, coating myself and the entire interior of my car with a thin oily sheen of filth.
talk about a shitpost

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

its all nice on rice posted:

The McRib is like that BBQ hoagie in high school but somehow worse.

its incredibly similar

we tested it in high school (seniors were allowed to leave the school for lunch if they wanted) so we got a rib sandwich from school and took it McDonalds to compare and they're really really similar to each other. the mcrib had less gristle bits though

also does anybody remember getting pizza hut pizza for pizza day lunch?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Actually, you can make a better McRib at home with these healthier & tastier ingredients from your local upper-middle class grocery store:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/09/how-to-make-homemade-mcdonalds-diy-mcrib-sandwich.html

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I wish they had McRib here, I don't think I've ever seen it available here or anywhere else in Europe of that matter.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've never had a mcrib. my ex did and she didn't like it. she's from china, idk if they have it there

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mmm gonna om and nom me some ribbles my porky bro peeps toss some 'q down the flavor hole on the way to yes town

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Lies! Ribs grow on rib trees!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Burger King should make a rib sandwich to compete.
King appears as god to Adam in the garden and offers him the 'Eve' of destruction burger.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why would anyone want to eat a McRib? :barf:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
LIke really, just slather some barbeque sauce on a piece of rubber, and you've3 got yourself a McRib.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Burger King should make a rib sandwich to compete.
King appears as god to Adam in the garden and offers him the 'Eve' of destruction burger.
i respect burger king. all the other fast food chains try and make their menu items look more appealing and fresh, but they just continue making trashy fast food with no pretense of sugarcoating it

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I prefer Burger King. I like to eat a Double Whopper with large fries. That is my story thank you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I concur.
I prefer a Whopper to a big Mac if I were to choose. However, the last time I had one I was fairly disappointed.
Well thanks.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

walker told me i have aids

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I concur.
I prefer a Whopper to a big Mac if I were to choose. However, the last time I had one I was fairly disappointed.
Well thanks.

They’re better but they get cold in like a minute if you don’t horf it down cause they’re covered in mayo and 8 layers of lettuce and tomato

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I haven't had one in a long time but I don't like that flakey whatever it is on the bun. It gets everywhere.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
McRib?

Never heard of her!!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I've never had a McRib but I do enjoy eating food that makes me hate myself...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm2DVfOzEig

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

http://noexcusesbbq.com/archives/4082

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cso8-D0BhC0

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I love the mcrib.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

People itt who prefer burger King, what is wrong with your brain/tongue?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Professor Latency posted:

they have the best regular double burger out of the 3 main places imo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also the bacon king at BK is much better than the Baconator. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally every time we have these threads people forget that fast food chains differ from region to region at least slightly so bks in your neck of the woods may all be filthy hovels and be better in others.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

The best time to eat at Burger King is when you're at an airport and there are no other options.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

The best time to eat at Burger King is when you're at an airport and there are no other options.

The worst is when you're in a rush and the shortest line is at a sbarro :smith:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
I used to go through National airport (gently caress Regan) sometimes and there's a Five Guys at the gate but I just can't bring myself to eat that at 8 in the morning

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

I used to go through National airport (gently caress Regan) sometimes and there's a Five Guys at the gate but I just can't bring myself to eat that at 8 in the morning

Oh please, it wouldn't be the first time you've had multiple men in your mouth before 8

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
uh... do we count daylight savings time in that?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
If you're not having alcohol for breakfast at the airport, you're doing it all wrong.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

What's wrong with your face

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I used to go to Burger King everyday, five days a week, back in 2001 . Although that habit eventually died off, by the time I was 14, I weighed almost 300 pounds.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
think anyone ever hosed a mcrib

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I’m going to later

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Iron Crowned posted:

If you're not having alcohol for breakfast at the airport, you're doing it all wrong.

never fly sober

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

think anyone ever hosed a mcrib

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think most people have hosed most things

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lol if you aren't constantly loving fast food items. I mean just come the gently caress on already it's 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Big Beef City posted:

Lol if you aren't constantly loving fast food items. I mean just come the gently caress on already it's 2017.

I don't think you can gently caress a McNugget

• Locked thread