Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Materant posted:

Delete firstrun in the game folder and it'll start clean.

This is actually what you do if you want a "true" restart. Don't do that yet. There is something else you are supposed to do at this part

*edit* wait, nvm, I misunderstood where we were. Yeah you can delete that file and it will treat the game as a fresh install.

The Cheshire Cat fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Part 11 - Natsuki's Path

Alright, time to restart things. This whole path will be dedicated to getting to the bottom of what Natsuki's awful secrets are. As much as I bash Tsundere characters, I think I actually like Natsuki more than Yuri, as I was reminded that the constantly stuttering, shy, second-guessing type characters annoy me even more. I am having troubles with the poems though, sometimes I pick cute and happy things and get Sayori rather than Natsuki, and I can't figure out the pattern. At the very least it hasn't been too much of an issue so far. Also, Natsuki once again mentioned her dad in a negative light, reinforcing my idea that he's abusive. Though honestly it's pretty obvious since he's the only family member any of the girls have mentioned so far. And that's really it so far, though I wonder if the second arc will change at all since I'm focusing on a different character...

Based on the way they get described in-game, I think Sayori likes "emotional" words, while Natsuki likes "cute" ones. So "happy" would tag Sayori but "bunny" would tag Natsuki.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
Based on the bonus poems I don't think Monika actually had control to the level that she MADE Sayori and Yuri kill themselves, but considered those outcomes as useful accidents. One of the side bits mentions that she didn't create the mental problems that made the unstable, she just "opened the door". So Sayori was always depressed and Yuri was always obsessive; Monika just made it so those aspects overwhelmed every other aspect of their personalities.

• Locked thread